Updated at 2021-12-42 20:40+5:45GMT
Definitions and key terms
Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to rafled.com that is responsible for your information.
- Country: where rafled.com or the owners/founders of rafled.com are based, in this case is Nepal.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the rafled.com Service to manage the
relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit
rafled.com and use the services.
- IP Address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These
numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a
device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel refers to those individuals who are employed by rafled.com or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of
one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal
identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by rafled.com as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party Service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our
content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website:rafled.com’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: http://rafled.com.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with rafled.com to use the Services.
We use first party and/or third party cookies on our platform for various purposes such as:
To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
To improve your experience of our platform and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
To analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it;
To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
What type of cookies does rafled.com use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the platform and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We use the following types of cookies in our platform:
Functionality Cookies:Functionality cookies let us operate the Website and Services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the Website and Services during future visits.
Analytical Cookies:These cookies enable us and third party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the Website.
What are your cookie options?
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the top of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.